Editor’s Note: We’re looking for an official sponsor for TWOR. The installations go out weekly to approximately 15,000 subscribers through RSS and e-mail. If you’re interested, please contact Zach.
- Zach took an exclusive look at the launch of Mosoto Remix, a Facebook app which brings a fancy webtop to Facebook.
- Brandon took a look at a couple online photo-editing services that make your life easier. Ironically, being away from his laptop, those are the ones that happened to help him out in taking
- Me.dium pulled $15 million in funding — browser plugins rejoice?
- Apple announced support for Web 2.0 apps for the iPhone (through its Safari browser).
- Google integrated a Flash-based PowerPoint Viewer into Gmail.
- Reinvigorate revamped its site analytics offerings through a software for Windows and Mac.
- Mahalo, a human-edited search engine, launched Greenhouse — plans to pay contributors.
- eBay pulled out its ads from AdSense as a response to Google’s party pooping.
- Avvo, a site of rating, reviewing and profiling lawyers got…. sued.
Startups, Services, Products, Tools, & Apps
- Sclipo lets you teach online through how-to videos and tutorials.
- Web-Chops lets you clip and annotate together personal topic pages.
- DigaList lets you create, share, and have people vote on your lists.
- Litesum is like Wikipedia on steroids.
That’s another week down the drain. See you next week!