Editorâ€™s Note: Weâ€™re seeking out for an official sponsor for TWOR. The installations, in addition to the site, go out weekly to approximately 15,000 subscribers through RSS and e-mail. If youâ€™re interested, please contact Zach.
- Opinion/Analysis: Proprietary 2.0 and Why It Will Fail
- A Solution for Angry Facebookers: An Opt Out Function
- Google to Acquire GrandCentral?
- The Internet Address Book Launches Online Identity Package
- Microsoft Live Folders Reviewed
- Google Docs Gets Major Redesign
- Google Map Routes Now Drag-to-Change
- Google Opens Up Gadget Ventures for Developers
- Feedster Relaunches, Back in Green
- Google Answers Rebirth?
- MySpace to Follow in Facebookâ€™s Steps?
- CNN Shows Its New Skin
Startups, Services, Products, Tools, & Apps
- MiniAjax: Ajax and DHTML Script Repository
- TouchGraph: Awesome Visual Search Tool
- Zoodango: Social Networking for Professionals
- Side Job Track: Job Tracking, Invoicing and Project Management
- Kevin Roseâ€™s Latest, Pownce Launches
- MizPee: Hilarious and Useful Toilet Locator
- Vuvox: Create Artistic Media Presentations/Slideshows
- GolfShake: Golf Social Network, Event Planning, Score Tracking
- Clipperz: Encrypted Online Password Manager
- ImThere Launches as Social Events Community
- Sudokular is Sudoku Web 2.0 Style
…..and this week’s worst website.