The last couple of weeks have been quite hectic — both for me personally and for Rev2. Rev2’s kind of been in a content-relaunch phase throughout this time (as I indicated with my call for writers), and you may have noticed from Monday that we were back in action and even better with the introduction and involvement of three of the best Web 2.0 writers in the world: Aaron Bartlett, James Fleet, and Jason Jennings.
Aaron, Jason, and James are now going to be regular contributors — if not editors — to Rev2, and you can be sure to look forward to a whole heap of great, great writeups from them. We have a bunch of special features lined up, and if you haven’t noticed, we’ve been leaning toward providing readers with a lot of analysis and thinking into our posts — along with ‘picking up our game’ in terms of frequency.
Of course, old-timers Brandon, Parimal, Zach, Josh, and myself are going to stick around and do as much as we possibly can. I am personally going to attempt to contribute a hell of a lot more than I have been, but a major part of my involvement with Rev2 will still involve doing chief editorial/janitorial duties — you know, the boring behind-the-scenes managing, overseeing the team, planning posts, whilst doing Mr. Small CEO things like selling ads and working on partnerships. As for the others, Zach will be helping me in the janitorial department and direct his focus on our featured content, while Brandon, Josh and Parimal will be busy churning out some of the best posts the Internet is yet to see.
Anyhow, the next few weeks are going to be really fun. Enough self-appraising world-domination thoughts for now, here’s the weekly recap that you’ve actually been waiting for:
- @task: Enterprise Class Project Management
- I Write in Code /br: Is This News?
- Drinking the Kool-Aid: Michael St. Hilaire, Fliva
- Apple Sells 1 Million iPhones: Why This is Important to Web 2.0
- Yahoo! Buys BuzzTracker for $5m
- FireAnt Acquired by SonicMountain/Odeo
- Pidgin 2.2.0 Released
- New York Times Launches Facebook App
- Yahoo! Releases New Hack-Turned-Products
- Netscape?s Digg Clone Becomes Propeller
- Google Reader Secrets: Revealed!
- Facebook Looks for Next Round of Funding
- Meebo Just Learned a New Trick
- Microsoft Launches Windows Live Translator
- Google Moves Up the Corporate Ladder with Apps
- Facebook Opens People Search to Public
- Doof: Gaming, Gambling, and Beer!
- Web 2.0 Non-Profit: Changing the Present
- Dimetracker: Your Cell Phone Accountant
- Technorati Topics: News Stream for Blog Posts
Note: I know we’ve been lacking a bit of new startup coverage. TechCrunch40 is just around the corner, so you can be sure there’s gonna be a lot of it in the coming week!
R407W2 Motherboard Core Bridgeport V2XT Mill
100pcs Motherboard Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires Experiment Test Tinned 5CM FD
1pc IEI IMB-G41A-R10 Motherboard
1pc Advantech PCA-6194VG PCA-6194 REV.A1 Motherboard
1pc NEXCOM PEAK639VL2 REV:C Motherboard