This was one of the best weeks we’ve had at Rev2 for a while. All in terms of traffic, post quality, frequency, direction, reader interaction, comments, I’m really glad to say we did extremely well. I can only hope for more of these in the coming ones and as you can imagine, our focus on consistency is now stronger than ever. ’nuff said, let’s see what took place in Web 2.0 land this week!
- Exclusive: Facebook to Offer Data Storage
- Google to Facebook: We’re Gunning For You
- AOL Introduces Personal Multimedia Collector BlueString
- Xobni Will Take Back Your Inbox
- Yahoo! Acquires Zimbra for $350 Million
- Facebook to Offer Investment Grants to Apps
- NBC to Launch VOD Site: What about Hulu?
- Digg Gets More Social and Revamps Profiles
- First Facebook App to Land on the Ebay Auction Block
- Tripit Organizes Your Travel Itinerary
- TechCrunch40 Day 1: 5 Startup Picks
- Docstoc to Take on Scribd
- Google Presentation for Docs is (Finally) Out
- Exclusive! 25 Beta Invites for Xobni
- Aggregate your Social Profiles with intuuch
- TryThis.com: Get Out and Try It!
- Tioti: The Long Tail of TV