Ever wondered why stock one day will be valued at a price and then, suddenly, jump because of a press release or company announcement about a new product or service? When you try to find out what’s going on, you’re often confronted with a lot of jargon and stock market information that is hard to digest.
Trefis.com simplifies the stock price analysis and shows you how the company’s products/services are directly impacting their stock’s price point. This makes it easy to understand why Hewlett-Packard’s price might spike with the introduction of a new machine or, conversely, why Ford’s price might not change at all when the new year’s models are announced.
For the investor or business analyst, this kind of information is great. You can also find a breakdown on Trefis that shows the products that most impact the company’s bottom line (in stock). The graphical breakdown that Trefis presents is both simple and information-packed.
If you aren’t interested in tech stocks, Trefis may not be for you, however. Most of the stocks analyzed by their system so far are tech-related, such as Apple or Dell. Using Trefis, you can find out that the iPhone and it’s related accoutrement are almost half of Apple’s total stock value.
A lot of other interesting data can be found as well. What if a company lowers the price of their product? What if they stop producing it altogether? What about competition introductions?
It’s a great app to use and fiddle with. Of course, if you aren’t in stocks or have no real need of business analysis, Trefis is just a fun app. For a lot of people, though, this could be extremely useful as another tool in their stock analysis arsenal.
1x TIP2955 PNP Transistor Texas Instruments
1x Motorola MJ1001 NPN, Si Power Transistor 10A 80V TO-204AA + Ceramic Insulator
JS-24-K Takamis 24v power relays . new 10pcs
Lot Of 40 ECG Transistors NOS
SKD33/16 SEMIKRON BRIDGE RECTIFIER NEW 2PCS
- 33 Places to Hangout in the Social Networking Era 11 years ago
- YouTube – The Complete Profile 11 years ago
- SimilarSites.com Find, Well, Similar Sites 8 years ago
- Top 25 Web Apps for iPhone 10 years ago
- Study reveals best time to receive maximum likes and comments on Facebook 2 years ago
- 9 Great Ways to Make Mind Maps and Flow Charts Online 10 years ago
- Periscope attracts 10 million users in its first few months 2 years ago
- Google offers free coding lessons for UK children this summer 2 years ago
- Storytlr Put Your Story Online Web 2.0 Style 9 years ago
- 10 Most Successful Web 2.0 Startups To Date 11 years ago