Coaloo is a brand new internet platform which promises to aggregate your entire digital life in one place. Coaloo, pronounced kuu-ah-loo, is not only offering content management and distribution services but unsurprisingly also offers an element of social networking. The website confronts users with an uber-trendy video presented by German actor Jan Hartmann that runs through some of the basics.
By centralising contacts, videos, news feeds and music Coaloo will help users to do “meaningful and sustainable things” and “help others to live a better life”.
Exactly how Coaloo can achieve that remains unclear but according to double-click data, the site has had over 43,000 unique visitors with about 20,000 signing up for an account since the site went live in May. Digging deeper, we learn that its intentions are not entirely altruistic as the makers aim to monetize the experience via the affiliate and referral route. The long term aim is to allow users to create internet businesses hosted on Coaloo with audiences harvested from its (hopefully) large user base. Coaloo will try to combine the content aggregation, referrals and paid-for affiliate services with .com hosting.
And the whole thing is held together with elements of social networking in one big Amazon / Facebook / Youtube / Flikr mash-up. The makers of Coaloo promise not to sell your data or use an ad-supported business model, relying entirely on subscription fees. But by trying to be all things to all everyone, Coaloo runs the risk of losing its purpose and confusing potential customers. Or, it could turn out to be just what netizens have been crying out for.
Pyle PWMA40BT Waist Band Portable PA System Voice Amplifier
ATOMIC 650I27009 AMPLIFIER *USED*
New SPECO 60W PA Mixer Amplifier with Module Bay SPC-PBM60A 030519013055
Tloko Amplifier, AP-8360 / 360W / Tkoko
Omron Amplifier, V640-HAM11-V2 / Omron
- 33 Places to Hangout in the Social Networking Era 12 years ago
- YouTube – The Complete Profile 12 years ago
- Top 25 Web Apps for iPhone 11 years ago
- SimilarSites.com Find, Well, Similar Sites 9 years ago
- 10 Most Successful Web 2.0 Startups To Date 11 years ago
- 9 Great Ways to Make Mind Maps and Flow Charts Online 11 years ago
- Study reveals best time to receive maximum likes and comments on Facebook 3 years ago
- Periscope attracts 10 million users in its first few months 3 years ago
- Google offers free coding lessons for UK children this summer 3 years ago
- Storytlr Put Your Story Online Web 2.0 Style 9 years ago