Most people would accept that big brands and businesses of all sizes use social media websites to help them connect with their target audience and help to promote their products or services. Now a recent survey by ISBA in association with Havas Media Social has put a figure on how many CEOs actually realise how important these social media sites are – a full three-quarters of them.
Fifty marketers were spoken to for the survey, which ended up revealing some other interesting facts too. For example, they were all involved in social media to some degree, with 66% of them saying they were using a proper strategy to try to get the results they sought. However, a huge 96% of those questioned said they did not do all the hard work themselves; rather, they hired agencies to help them achieve the best possible results.
These figures are intriguing and they show that many more people are involved with social media marketing than may first be thought. However, since the survey only focused on those businesses large enough to have a CEO, it does not take into account smaller businesses and one-person businesses. It would be interesting to see if similar patterns were seen in these areas as well.
One thing can be taken from this survey though. It is clear that many people in big businesses are serious about social media marketing and the advantages it can bring them.
- 33 Places to Hangout in the Social Networking Era 13 years ago
- YouTube – The Complete Profile 12 years ago
- Top 25 Web Apps for iPhone 12 years ago
- 9 Great Ways to Make Mind Maps and Flow Charts Online 12 years ago
- 10 Most Successful Web 2.0 Startups To Date 12 years ago
- Exclusive: Facebook to Offer Data Storage 12 years ago
- Issuu: Turn Your PDF Into a Flipbook 11 years ago
- Bebo: An In-Depth Look 12 years ago
- Google’s OpenSocial to Debut Thursday, APIs for All 11 years ago
- SimilarSites.com Find, Well, Similar Sites 10 years ago