Most people would accept that big brands and businesses of all sizes use social media websites to help them connect with their target audience and help to promote their products or services. Now a recent survey by ISBA in association with Havas Media Social has put a figure on how many CEOs actually realise how important these social media sites are – a full three-quarters of them.
Fifty marketers were spoken to for the survey, which ended up revealing some other interesting facts too. For example, they were all involved in social media to some degree, with 66% of them saying they were using a proper strategy to try to get the results they sought. However, a huge 96% of those questioned said they did not do all the hard work themselves; rather, they hired agencies to help them achieve the best possible results.
These figures are intriguing and they show that many more people are involved with social media marketing than may first be thought. However, since the survey only focused on those businesses large enough to have a CEO, it does not take into account smaller businesses and one-person businesses. It would be interesting to see if similar patterns were seen in these areas as well.
One thing can be taken from this survey though. It is clear that many people in big businesses are serious about social media marketing and the advantages it can bring them.
- Top 25 Web Apps for iPhone 9 years ago
- YouTube – The Complete Profile 10 years ago
- 33 Places to Hangout in the Social Networking Era 10 years ago
- SimilarSites.com Find, Well, Similar Sites 7 years ago
- Study reveals best time to receive maximum likes and comments on Facebook 1 year ago
- Periscope attracts 10 million users in its first few months 1 year ago
- Storytlr Put Your Story Online Web 2.0 Style 8 years ago
- Google offers free coding lessons for UK children this summer 1 year ago
- 9 Great Ways to Make Mind Maps and Flow Charts Online 9 years ago
- 10 Most Successful Web 2.0 Startups To Date 9 years ago