On February 8-9 in San Francisco, California, a conference bringing together today’s leading developers of social and mobile apps will be held. Inside Social Apps is a two-day summit on the future of app and game growth on social and mobile platforms.
Presenters include Tim Chang of the Mayfield Fund, Daniel Terry of Pocket Gems, David Glazer of Google+, Barry Cottle of EA Interactive, as well as representatives from Facebook, Disney Interactive, and many more. A couple of dozen in total, in fact.
The event is two full days of critical discussion and is being produced by Inside Network. The agenda is robust and includes:
- Facebook, Apple, Google – Which Platform(s) Hold the Most Opportunity in 2012
- The Facebook Platform Roadmap in 2012
- Monetizing Social Games on Facebook: Credits, Today and Tomorrow
- Social Apps for Marketers and Brands: Maximizing Audience Engagement
- Cutting Edge Mobile App Development: iOS, Android and HTML5
- Social Game Marketing and Performance Advertising on Facebook
- Monetizing Mobile Games on iOS and Android
- Investing in Mobile and Social Apps: Risks and Opportunities in 2012
Rates are held until January 31 for both days or a single day’s attendance. Given some of the big names involved, it will definitely be a great networking opportunity for startups and entrepreneurs.
In fact, the admission price is worth just that opportunity alone.
Find out more at Inside Social Apps 2012.