It might have seemed impossible before the invention and inception of social media for any ad campaign to receive a 100 per cent response rate but this is exactly what industry experts are now witnessing.
Those who are achieving success say that there is a distinct difference between digital marketing and marketing in a digital world and it is being able to tell this difference that is paying dividends for certain companies.
One of the companies who have recently experienced a 100 per cent response rate to one of their campaigns is Kimberly Clark, and their Digital Marketing Director, Eran Sion, had this to say, “Our digital campaigns are designed and tested to achieve a precise emotional reaction, and leverage crowd sourcing to reach a broader audience. Before running this, we did a trial, focusing on 5 people in my personal Facebook network. I would recommend running a trial.”
Kimberly Clark identified users who had posted online about feeling unwell and obtained their addresses from friends. The end result was for a cost of only $5,750 exactly 100 per cent of people who received a ‘Feel Good’ care package sent out by Kleenex, owned by Kimberly Clark, to these unwell people posted a picture of it online using Facebook, in turn, generated 650,000 impressions. The overall cost of this campaign was around one third of the cost had Kimberly Clark paid Facebook for the same number of impressions. This is the perfect example of a non-digital campaign that had great results in the digital world.
- Top 25 Web Apps for iPhone 9 years ago
- YouTube – The Complete Profile 10 years ago
- 33 Places to Hangout in the Social Networking Era 10 years ago
- SimilarSites.com Find, Well, Similar Sites 7 years ago
- Study reveals best time to receive maximum likes and comments on Facebook 1 year ago
- Periscope attracts 10 million users in its first few months 1 year ago
- Storytlr Put Your Story Online Web 2.0 Style 8 years ago
- Google offers free coding lessons for UK children this summer 1 year ago
- 9 Great Ways to Make Mind Maps and Flow Charts Online 9 years ago
- 10 Most Successful Web 2.0 Startups To Date 9 years ago