This item has been shown times.
999 On Semiconductor Axial Lead Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diodes 1N5819G
This is a Brand New Lot of 999 On Semiconductor Axial Lead Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diodes 1N5819G
This series employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. State-of-the-art geometry features chrome barrier metal, epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlap contact. Ideally suited for use as ectifiers in low-voltage, high-frequency inverters, free wheeling diodes, and polarity protection diodes.
• Extremely Low VF
• Low Stored Charge, Majority Carrier Conduction
• Low Power Loss/High Efficiency
• These are Pb-Free Devices*
• Case: Epoxy, Molded
• Weight: 0.4 Gram (Approximately)
• Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
• Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max for 10 Seconds
• Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
• ESD Ratings: Machine Model = C (>400 V) Human Body Model = 3B (>8000 V)
We specialize in Military, Government, Industrial and Business liquidation services, disposition and asset recovery management.
Our surplus inventory comes to us from many sources, big and small: corporate clients, closing businesses, military DRMO’s, and local government agencies, and individuals.
Feel free to contact us with your questions, concerns and suggestions.