Agilent Keysight HP 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer W/ Cal Cert For Sale
This item has been shown 218 times.
Agilent Keysight HP 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer W/ Cal Cert:
Keysight 4156C Precision Semicondutor Parameter Analyzer. Purchase includes Calibration Certificate, 4 Kelvin Triaxial Cables, 30 Day Warranty, and 14 Day Right of Refusal.Description:
The Keysight 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is a highly accurate laboratory bench top solution for advanced device characterization. The 41501B Expander extends your capabilities to 1A/200V, and add a low noise ground unit and dual pulse generators on the 4156C.
You can also control your 4155B/C or 4156B/C parameter analyzer from a PC with B1541A Desktop EasyEXPERT software that provides the same test and measurement environment for the B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer. The new version of Keysight Desktop EasyEXPERT software, which is included with the 4155C/4156C, is able to control the Keysight 4155B/C and 4156B/C parameter analyzers too.
- Highly accurate laboratory bench top parameter analyzer for advanced device characterization
- 4x High-resolution SMU, 2xVSU and 2xVMU
- Fill-in-the blanks front panel operation
- Includes Desktop EasyEXPERT software for PC-based GUI instrument control
- 1 femtoamp and 0.2 microvolt measurement resolution
- QSCV, Stress Mode, Knob-sweep, Stand-by function
- +/- 200 Volts and +/- 1 Amp High-Power SMU, Pulse Generator capabilities available by optional 41501B
- Calibration Certificate Dated 12/1/17
- 4 Agilent Kelvin Triaxial Cables p/n:04155-61622
- Power Cord
- 30 Day Warranty
- 14 Day ROR
- U.S. buyers - PayPal, Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Bank or Personal Check in US Dollars. Unsecured funds must clear prior to shipment.
- International buyers - Wire Transfer and PayPal (To confirmed addresses ONLY).
- All items are offered with a 30 DAY WARRANTY which starts the day the item is shipped.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please CONTACT US prior to leaving harmful or negative response. We cannot correct an issue we do not know about.
- If you wish to return an item for a refund or credit, please notify us within 3 DAYS after delivery.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and items must be received by Recon Test within 7 DAYS of the original delivery date.
- All returns must include all of the original packaging and equipment (manuals & accessories if applicable)
- If “Warranty/Calibration Void” stickers have been tampered with or removed, your refund will be canceled and the unit will ONLY be shipped back using your account.
- It is the buyers responsibility to make sure returns are received by Recon Test within 14 DAYS in the same condition it was sent. We highly recommend that returns are insured against loss or damage and properly packed.
Shipping Policy for U.S. buyers
- Most items will ship 1-2 business days after confirmed receipt of payment.
- If you have an account with a shipping service that you would prefer to utilize, please contact us immediately following the close of the sale and provide the information.
Shipping Policy for International buyers
- We will only ship internationally on YOUR ACCOUNT – No Exceptions. We will not prepay and add shipping costs to your invoice.
- Items shipped internationally are subject to the laws and regulations of the U.S. Department of Commerce and some items may be prohibited, with or without a license, from shipping outside the U.S. to certain regions of the world.
- If an item is deemed not shippable to a particular region, the successful buyer will be notified and full refund will be issued.
- Florida residents will be charged sales tax if no tax exempt or resale certificate is submitted prior to payment.
The free listing tool.
Posted with Mobile