Minipro TL866 EPROM Adapter for Programming Amiga ROM 27C400 27C800 27C160 For Sale
This item has been shown 45 times.
Minipro TL866 EPROM Adapter for Programming Amiga ROM 27C400 27C800 27C160:
This adaptor let you program the27C400, 27C800 and 27C160 EPROMS on yourMini
pro TL866 andTL-866 II PlusEPROM programmer. I use one for programming Amiga Kickstart chips.
This is how to program a 27c400:
- In MiniPRO software, select AM27C4096 DIP-40 under device.
- Uncheck “check ID” in the lower part of the screen.
- Verify that the EPROM is blank. Select Device – Blank Check.
- No jumpers should be set at J18 and J19
- Choose a file to program
- Select File and Open and browse to the location where your ROM file resides.
- Select Device and program. Wait til its finished.
- If you run into problems, try adjusting the VPP Voltage between 12.5 and 13.5.
- The jumper scheme:
- To program the 27c400, no jumpers required. No need to split the file.
- To program the 27c800 start with no jumpers for the first512kB, then set J18 to closed for the second round of512kB
- To program the 27c160. This file has to be split into 4 sections of512kB. The first part with no jumpers, the second with J18 set, the third with only J19 set, and the last with both J18 and J19 set.
It's really easy to use, but in case you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact me for help.My no-nonsense return policy means that if you are in any way not happy with the product I will send a replacement or issue a refund. I only ask for a explanation on what the problem is, and that you dont leave a negative response before I get a chance to resolve your issues.
And now for the fine print:Item will be shipped with no tracking number and no insurance. I will not be held responsible for items lost in mail. Please allow for up to 5 weeks for item to arrive to some areas of the world. Shipping times are out of my control.
Note that some countries might add Tax or customs fees. All local TAX and fees are the buyers responsibility. Please give me the chance to rectify any problems before you leave negative response.