Vintage HP Model 428B Clip-On DC Milliammeter For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage HP Model 428B Clip-On DC Milliammeter:
This sale is for a Vintage HP Model 428B Clip-On DC Milliammeter. Item is used. Surplus, came from a local college. We do the basic power on/off and it comes on. No further testing. Sold "AS IS". 'AS IS' items do not come with manufacturer's warranty. This does not mean this unit doesn't work, it may or may need part or repair. What you see in the pictures is the item we have for sale. Our ref: D-6-3. THIS ITEM WILL SHIP AT ABOUT 18 LBS.
We ship anywhere in the USA and outside the US. We can combine shipping on multiple items, just let us know. USPS is our carrier of choice generally, because they handle packages safely more often than not. UPS is normally use for heavier/oversize packages. We will package this item, extra carefully to protect the tubes inside, but know that once it leaves the premises, we bear no responsibility or control for loss or damage to the item. Note: We will work out the cheapest and safest way to ship to you. We do not package items until they are sold, therefore, we would not have an exact weight. Once, we have an exact weight we can then arrange the shipping method, which will be sent via an invoice. Please feel free to contact us for further details. As payments are made through Paypal, please confirm the shipping address on your paypal account is the address you want us to ship it to. If the item gets returned, you will be responsible for all shipping charges again.
Please Note: ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. By offerding on this item, it means you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
GENERAL ITEM DETAILS:
• The picture shown is the actual item(s) being sold and everything that is included is shown or listed in the ad.
• All items are sold "as-is" with no express or implied warranty. Furthermore, the buyer agrees to indemnify the seller against any and all lawsuits, damages, claims, awards, settlements and expenses incident thereto from any actual or alleged loss, injury or damage to the buyer, any persons, any property or any business connected with, or resulting from the use of the goods sold hereunder, either alone or in combination with other products, components, or equipment.
• All sales are final. Please email us with any questions before purchasing. Our prices reflect the fact that you are buying surplus, just like we purchased it-without a warranty. Additional photos are available upon request.
*All equipment are 'SOLD AS IS' . We do not have the know how or means to test equipment to its full capability other than the basic on/off and describing what we see.
• Old or used vintage classic or antique items are not new items and won't look or work like new.
• We simply cannot guarantee/warranty any old, used, vintage or antique items.
Note: DO NOT ATTEMPT to open, tamper or modify the item's content. We have marked the contents to prevent tampering/part-swapping.
TERMS OF SALE:
This is an sale. All sales are final. Some limitations will apply. By purchasing this item, you hereby understand and agree to our terms and conditions. There will be no refund on shipping under any circumstances. Guarantee Non-DOA unless stated as “Parts or Repair or Untested”. If the unit contains a battery, we are unable to guarantee battery capacity and performance. We test for a short charge only.
Please Note: We are not experts in diagnostic testing, restoration or repair of vintage electronics. Some knowledge, manuals or drivers can be obtained on the internet. Please know that there is always a risk in buying something old or used, as it may need some service or repair. We try our best to please our customers. If you are ever dissatisfied with your purchase please contact us before leaving a response and we will make every attempt to correct the issue.
The free listing tool.